Follow the directions for each of the phrases below.Take a look at the different movement phrases, and choose one or as many as you would like to submit! If you're not a dancer, GREAT! This project is for you too! The movement phrases increase in difficulty as the phrases go on, but don't worry! We break each one down for you. Film yourself doing one or all of them (facing your webcam) using the YouTube Upload Widget on on the Submit page.
IMPORTANT NOTES: Follow the directions for each of the phrases below
- As you learn the phrases, please mirror the dancer demonstrating them.
- Please use your webcam to film yourself, go to Submit page.
- Don't worry about a costume - Wear anything that is comfortable and you can move in.
- Don't worry about performing the phrases in a particular space. As much of a clutter free background is preferable but not necessary.
- Don't worry about audio. Quiet is preferable but not required.
- Adjust your submission (frame size and distance from the camera) to match these demonstrations as closely as possible.
- Pay attention to the timing and rhythm of the movement and do your best to perform as demonstrated.
©Virtual Dance Ensemble -- ViDEo Project, All Rights Reserved